Membership and Race Licences

To race in a road, track or mountain bike event, you need an AusCycling Race Licence, which provides insurance coverage for the event. 


Auscycling Memberships and Licences


Notes on Auscycling Memberships and Licences: 

  • Children's memberships/licences can be bought with Active Kids Vouchers. Details are here. (All school children in NSW are eligible for through Services NSW. Click here for info about vouchers.)
  • Race licences provide insurance coverage any time you are riding your bike, whether racing or not.
  • Lifestyle memberships provide insurance cover while riding, but not racing. 
  • Auscycling also offers Family Discounts and discounts for Triathlon Australia and Australian Defence Force members.
  • Click here for details on AusCycling insurance coverage. 


To enter an event:

Just turn up and pay cash and show your race licence on the day.